Placement for Payroll specialist in Adecco Consultant & general service at Gurugram.
- We are looking for an experienced payroll specialist to be responsible for all payroll-related tasks. In this role, your responsibilities will include collecting and reviewing employee information and working hours, calculating wages, preparing and processing employee payments, and maintaining accurate payroll records.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A degree in accounting, business, or a related field may be preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in payroll or a similar role.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll practices.
- Experience working with accounting and payroll software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High numerical aptitude.
” Adecco Consultant & general service ” www [dot] adecco [dot] com.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work.
How To Apply?
For more details about this online Payroll specialist vacancy, visit official website www [dot]adecco [dot] com.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: email@example.com.
If you need any further clarification about this Payroll specialist job, feel free to call us at: 0124 327 7740.
Don’t forget to check other payroll specialist jobs.
- Adecco Consultant & general service.
- 0124 327 7740.
- 209, Qutab Plaza DLF City, Phase 1, Gurugram, Haryana 122002.
- Not Specified
- Full Time
- IT & Information Security
- Rs 20,000 per Month.