Recruitment for MSTR Developer in Terrabit Consulting Private Limited at Bangalore.
- We are looking for a talented developer to join our experienced development team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, modifying, and implementing new or existing software products. Your duties will include liaising with the development managers, writing clean, scalable code, creating testing protocols, fixing bugs, and deploying programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information technology.
- Knowledge of software systems and frameworks including AnglularJS, Git, GitHub, and .NET.
- Experience with object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks.
- Familiarity with Agile development technologies.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies quickly.
- Good communication skills.
“Terrabit Consulting Private Limited ” www [dot] terrabit-consulting [dot] com.
Terrabit Consulting began its operations in Singapore as a Software Development company. With time, the robust client base and growing demand for various IT services in different parts of Asia sparked the expansion of Terrabit. Currently, Terrabit has offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, UAE, India, and Australia. Moreover, Terrabit is ethnically and racially diverse, with employees of more than 30 different nationalities working across the region.
How To Apply?
For more details about this online MSTR Developer vacancy, visit official website www [dot] terrabit-consulting [dot] com .
If you need any further clarification about this executive job, feel free to call us at: 095134 04055.
Don’t forget to check other MSTR developer jobs.
- Terrabit Consulting Private Limited.
- 095134 04055
- 4th Main Rd, Thayappa Garden, Ranka Colony, Bilekahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Not Specified
- Full Time
- Engineering –software & QA.
- Rs.15000 Per Month
- Not mentioned