Recruitment for Executive Assistant to Engineering Director in Air Products at Pune.
- We are looking for a new executive assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
- To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administrative assistant in the past.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
” Air Products ” www [dot] airproducts [dot] com.
Air Products (NYSE: APD), a world-leading industrial gases company, today announced the inauguration of its world-class Engineering Center at Pune in Maharashtra, India to bridge the company’s increasing capabilities for Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) activity. The Pune Center will provide technology and equipment for air separation, hydrogen generation and associated technologies for industrial gases applications.
How To Apply?
For more details about this online Executive Assistant Director vacancy, visit official website www [dot] airproducts [dot] com.
If you need any further clarification about this Executive Assistant Director job, feel free to call us at: 020 4911 5252.
Don’t forget to check otherexecutive assistant director jobs.
- Air Products.
- 020 4911 5252.
- 602, Pentagon 5, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 411013.
- Not Specified
- Full Time
- 8 to 12
- Rs.15,000 Per Month
- Not Mentioned