Placement For Librarians At the Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery In Nigeria.
* The Librarian shall be responsible to the Provost for the College Library and the co-ordination of all Library services of the College.
* A librarian is in charge of collecting, organizing, and issuing library resources such as books, films, and audio files.
* They work in a range of settings including public libraries, schools, and museums.
* Their duties include issuing resources, cataloging books, and conducting regular audits.
* Minimum of First Degree in Library and Information Science.
* Must not have less than 15 years post qualification experience.
* Must be an indigene of Plateau State.
* Any higher qualification and registration with professional body will be an added advantage.
*Helping people locate reference and leisure reading materials.
* Maintaining library records and ensuring they are up to date.
* Performing regular audits of the information and inventory on file.
* Educating patrons on how to properly search for information using the library databases.
* Managing budgeting, planning, and employee activities.
* Organizing and hosting book sales, author signings, and other reading events.
Interview Date & Time, Location:
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2022.
” Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery ” www [dot] nmcnigeria [dot] org.
Nursing as a profession, came into existence as early as human existence. It is the foremost caring profession. It rested, savoured and consolidated its position through the ages by developing its own language, rituals, arts and sciences from the physical, psycho-social and spiritual needs of the patients. The history of Nursing Education and Practice in Nigeria is closely interwoven with the history of nursing as a universal profession, the history of education and the history of Nigeria itself.
How To Apply?
For more of this Librarian vacancy, visit the official website www [dot] nmcnigeria [dot] org.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: email@example.com.
If you need any further clarification about this Librarian job, feel free to call us details about: (234) 702-923-4588.
Don’t forget to check other librarian jobs.
- Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery
- (234) 702-923-4588.
- The Registrar, Plateau College of Nursing and Midwifery, Vom, Plateau State.
- 14th October, 2022.
- Full Time
- Not Specified
- Hazzle free