Opening for Research Associate in UPL Limited at Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore
- We are seeking a skilled and investment-savvy research associate to assist our organization in analyzing market performance and identifying sound and viable investment opportunities. Duties for the research associate will include guiding clients and fund managers, analyzing investment securities, collating financial data, predicting profits and losses, interpreting company statistics, networking, designing investment strategies, analyzing market trends, updating earnings’ reports, engaging with portfolio managers, developing screening tools, and assisting senior analysts with ad-hoc duties. Your talent for data mining, number-crunching, and investing will assist our organization in making informed investment decisions, increasing return on investments, managing financial risk, designing sound investment strategies, and also to accurately predict market trends.
- The ideal candidate for this role must possess excellent communication skills, extensive knowledge of investment strategies, strong analytical skills, and working knowledge of specialized investment software. Ultimately, the exceptional Equity Research Associate should provide firm investment recommendations, generate new business, monitor financial security, perform in-depth investment research and analysis, increase profits, generate reports, and keep ahead of industry trends.
- Implementation of assays – biochemical & analytical
- Implementation of Laboratory Best Practices & Laboratory KPI
- Proper data collection and management, completing technical documentation and writing laboratory reports
- Analysis of data, interpretations and assess research findings in order to communicate conclusions
- With time, scaling up laboratory output with High Throughput Assay implementation
“UPL Limited” www [dot]UPLLimited[dot] com.
UPL is a leader in global food systems and with the acquisition of Arysta LifeScience, is now one of the top 5 agricultural solutions companies worldwide. With revenue of US$5 billion, UPL has presence in 130 countries. With market access to 90 percent of world€™s food basket and focused on high-growth regions, UPL represents a compelling value proposition for growers, distributors, suppliers and innovation partners in a consolidating market. UPL offers an integrated portfolio of both patented and post-patent agricultural solutions for various arable and specialty crops, including biological, crop protection, seed treatment and post-harvest solutions covering the entire crop value chain.
How to Apply?
For more of this Research Associate, visit Official www [dot] UPLLimited [dot] com
In Order to apply please send your latest update resume (CV) to our mail address: contactus@email@example.com
If you need any further clarification about this Research Associate, feel free to call us details about: 0260-2432716.
Don’t forget to check other Research Associate Jobs.
- UPL Limited
- UPL LimitedUPL House, 610 B/2,Bandra Village,Off Western Express Highway,Bandra (East),Mumbai 400 0511
- Not Mentioned
- Full Time
- Research Associate
- 3 - 4 Years
- Rs 35,000 Per Month
- Not Mentioned