Recruitment For Kitchen Assistant At Franchise Management International In Nigeria.
* Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens.
* They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly.
* The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities include assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms.
* Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to comply with all food health and safety regulations.
* Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO / OND / HND qualification with 2 â 5 years relevant work experience.
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* The ability to work in a team.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Effective communication skills.
* Monitor and record inventory, and order new supplies.
* Provide support to chefs and cooks and other colleagues as required to achieve a smooth operation.
* Assist the chefs, and cooks on food preparation, and dish plating.
* Attain training as required to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
* Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
Interview Date & Time, Location:
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022.
” Franchise Management International “www [dot] fimigroup [dot] com.
Franchise Management Inc. is the largest Pizza Hut franchise operator in Canada. We currently own and operate more than 250 Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell and Panera Bread businesses across 13 different provinces and states.
In the early 90s, the company (later named FMI) was formed as a management company to administer a small number of local businesses. Over time, that focus has evolved to growing and supporting a portfolio of successful businesses.
How To Apply?
For more of this Kitchen Assistant vacancy, visit the official website www [dot] fimgroup [dot] com.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: FMIgroupintl@gmail.com.
If you need any further clarification about this executive job, feel free to call us details about: 506-328-4631.
Don’t forget to check other kitchen assistant jobs.
- Franchise Management International
- 417 Connell St, Woodstock, NB E7M 5G5
- 14th September, 2022.
- Full Time
- 2 to 5 years
- Not Specified
- Hazzle free