Placement For Crusher Electrician At Mosra Enerji Limited In Nigeria.
* Your job will involve installing electrical wiring in buildings and poles, troubleshooting malfunctions and blackouts and repairing appliances.
* With the high amount of risk pertaining to this job, electricians must be first and foremost responsible individuals with great attention to safety precautions.
* The ideal candidate must also be experienced in different kinds of electrical devices and systems.
* The goal will be to produce and maintain well functioning electrical connections to minimize the probability of accidents and maximize usability of electricity in all facilities.
* Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
* Strong work ethic.
* Prior electrical experience preferred.
* Ability to occasionaly lift up to 75pounds.
* Shifts are typically 8 hours, but the work schedule is weather dependent.
* Responsible for performing repairs to all crushing equipment to include welding minor fabrication, and cone liner change outs.
* Undertake other construction related duties as required, such as assisting other employees.
* Promote, execute and adhere to the company safety policies and encourage all employees, subcontractors and consultants to adopt safety as a culture.
* Attend and participate in safety meetings and inspections.
* Understand and comply with Company poicies and procedures.
Interview Date & Time, Location:
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2022.
” Mosra Enerji Limited ” www [dot] mosraenerji [dot] com.
Mosra Enerji Limited has been a market leader in Exploration, Mining, energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria with over 10 years industry experience. In alignment with the current Nigeria government “Coal to Power Program” planned to generate 30 per cent of electricity needed in the country from coal.
They aim to set the benchmark in engineering, management and specialist technical services which benefit communities and make a significant contribution throughout the developing world.
How To Apply?
For more of this Crusher Electrician vacancy, visit the official website www [dot] mosraenerji [dot] com.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: email@example.com .
If you need any further clarification about this Engineering job, feel free to call us details about: +234 803 282 5166.
Don’t forget to check other crusher electrician Jobs.
- Mosra Enerji Limited
- +234 803 282 5166.
- The Group Head / HR Admin, Mosra Enerji Limited, 10 Adamu Attah Close, Off Samuel Jereton Mariere Road, Zone B Extension, Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja.
- 23rd September, 2022.
- Full Time
- 2 to 4
- Not specified
- Hazzle Free