Best Opportunity For Marketers at Virgin Beauty Industries Limited In Nigeria.
* Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products and services on variety of media (social, print etc.)
* Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution. * Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
* Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies. * Producing a brand style guide that best capture the company or client’s voice and mission.
* Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
* Capacity to interpret marketing-related metrics.
* Ability to configure organic and paid formulas.
* Unrivaled networking techniques.
* Superb research, presentation, and bargaining skills.
* Teaming with pertinent internal stakeholders to roll out seamless, effective campaigns.
* Boosting our presence by harnessing paid and organic formulas.
* Building sustained, profitable ties with our customers.
* Analyzing metrics at strategic moments to ascertain successes.
* Compiling informed reports to guide all marketing-related efforts.
Interview Date & Time, Location:
Application Closing Date 31st October, 2022.
” Virgin Beauty Industries Limited ” www [dot] virginbeauty [dot] com.
Virgin Beauty Industries Limited, is a leading company in the beauty industry in Nigeria. We offer exceptional products for hair and skin solutions. Our goal is to meet customers’ beauty needs and keep their hair nourished with our organically sourced materials.
How To Apply?
For more details about this Marketer vacancy, visit official website www [dot] virginbeauty [dot] com.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: email@example.com
If you need any further clarification about this sales job, feel free to call us at: +234 1 773 9420 / +234 1 894 6442.
Don’t forget to check other marketer jobs.
- Virgin Beauty Industries Limited
- +234 1 773 9420 / +234 1 894 6442
- Plot 9, Gboyega Ijaodola Drive Off Ali-Isiba, Sango Otta, Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- 31st October, 2022.
- Full Time
- Not Specified