Work from Home Opening for Marketing Intern in Birla Open Minds International School at Pune, Maharashtra, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai
- Our company is looking to hire a Marketing Intern who will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials such as white papers and case studies. You will be giving presentations about our ongoing campaigns and provide administrative support to our marketing and sales teams.
- To be chosen for this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field. Prior work experience in administration, sales, or marketing is a plus. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing department.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
“Birla Open Minds International School” www [dot]birlaopenminds[dot]com.
Puma Sports India Pvt Ltd (Puma India) PUMA is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach/Germany.
How to Apply?
For More of this for Marketing Intern, visit Official www [dot]birlaopenminds[dot]com
In Order to apply please send your latest update resume (CV) to our mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any further clarification about this for Marketing Intern, feel free to call us details about: 022 2369 3063
Don’t forget to check other Marketing Intern Jobs
- Birla Open Minds International School
- 022 2369 3063
- Company Address: Birla Open Minds International School ,5th Floor ,Industry House Road no3, Churchgate Reclamation ,Mumbai-20
- Not Mentioned
- Part Time
- Marketing Intern
- 1 - 2 Years
- Rs 18,000 Per Month
- Not Mentioned