Walk In for Property Acquisition Manager in Royaloak Incorporation at Bangalore, Karnataka
- We are looking for an efficient property manager to manage the daily operations of properties, advertise vacant properties, and handle tenant relations. The property manager’s responsibilities include managing financial matters, coordinating maintenance work, enforcing leases, and preparing performance reports.
- To be successful as a property manager you should be able to ensure efficient daily operations and meet financial objectives. Ultimately, an outstanding property manager should be able to increase property value and satisfy tenant requirements.
- Preparing and managing budgets.
- Attracting new tenants through advertising, property viewings, and encouraging referrals.
- Interviewing tenants and running credit checks.
- Setting rental rates, negotiating and enforcing lease agreements.
- Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units.
- Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work.
- Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses.
“royaloakindia” www [dot] royaloakindia [dot]com.
Royaloak is No. 1 furniture brand in India which boasts of widest range of products at unbeatable prices.Our founding team has experience of more than 40+ years and has been widely recognized as pioneers in the industry across the globe.Our furniture designs add a premium & stylish look to your home & office environment. We believe that designs should be exclusive, comfortable and user friendly with glamorous aesthetics. We propose value for money products that match your taste and elevate your lifestyle.
How to Apply?
For More of this Property Acquisition Manger, visit Official www [dot]royaloakindia[dot]com.
In Order to apply please send your latest update resume (CV) to our mail address: email@example.com
If you need any further clarification about this Property Acquisition Manger, feel free to call us details about: 95380 00334
Don’t forget to check other Property Acquisition Manager Jobs
- Royaloak Incorporation
- 95380 00334
- Royaloak Incorporation, 4th Floor, No 5 , Raj Square Vijaya Bank Colony , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India
- Not Mentioned
- Full Time
- 3 - 5 Years
- Rs 40,000 Per Month
- Not Mentioned