Vacancy For Warehouse Stock Analyst At Alerzo Limited In Abuja, Nigeria.
* Updates all invoices and waybills received and sent through the spreadsheet/software.
* Work in conjunction with Stock Controllers to ensure physical count corresponds with the system count.
* Participates in periodic physical count as and at when due.
* Gathering invoices, statements, reports and other important data from relevant co-workers.
* Responsible for correcting errors and organizing data in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
* Maintaining accurate spreadsheets.
* Entering and updating information into relevant database.
* Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval and ensuring data is backed up to avoid loss of data.
* Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
* Check source documents for accuracy.
* Verify data and correct data where necessary.
* Obtain further information for incomplete documents.
* Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required.
* ND / BSc / HND in Statistics, Accounting, Economics or any Numerate discipline or Social Science discipline.
* 1 to 2 years of experience in related field.
* Well exposed to B2B Sales.
* Excellent knowledge of MS-Excel, Power point and other day to day reporting tools.
* Experience in the use of Statistical tools will be an added advantage.
” Alerzo Limited ” www[dot]alerzo[dot]com
ALERZO limited, a B2B logistic company connecting retailers in emerging markets directly to consumer goods brands on a mission to bridge the gap between retailers and FMCGs.
We enable retailers to order goods when they need it, provide supply chain, logistics and warehouse facilities, retail-as-a-service, and real-time data.
We provide unified services to our customers, helping them growÂ
A technology and services platform that transforms how informal retail stores operate.
With Alerzo, informal retailers can receive and make cashless payments, track store profitability better and facilitate a portfolio of digital services including airtime purchase, bill payments as well as processing peer-to-peer transfers.
How To Apply?
For more details about this stock Analyst vacancy, visit official website www [dot] alerzo [dot] com .
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address email@example.com .
If you need any further clarification about this analyst job, feel free to call us at: (+234) 08000253796 , 070025379627 .
- ALERZO limited
- +234 800 025 3796
- Alerzo Building, plot 6, block H, MKO Way, Along, MKO Abiola Way, Ibadan, Nigeria
- 15th April 2022
- Full Time
- Store Keeping
- Not Specified
- Hassle Free