Urgent Requirement For Male Stock Officer at Harmony Group
Harmony Group â The company is duly registered under the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria. A trading company which imports branded premium products relating to Construction and building materials.
* Effectiveness of inventory management systems
* Quality, timeliness and effectiveness of handling incoming and outgoing goods, materials and equipment
* Loss preventions levels of inventory due to damage or pilferages.
* Client satisfaction levels
* Microsoft Excel skill
* Analytical Skills
* Preferable male between 25-35 years of age.
Â * Manage customer deliveries by processing outbound and confirming orders and deliveries as well as product returns on daily basis.
* Monitor and give timely reports on inventory to upper management on stock levels and issues.
* Effective management of stock in warehouse, stock transfer and stock in shop.
* Participates in inbound logistics by managing post goods arrival activities.
* Maintains Stock records, and notifies concerned staff about reorder level.
* Analyze inventory Data to anticipate future needs.
* Ensures that Government or market levies , rent and fees are duly paid and up to date for warehouse, shops and packing stores.
* Handles all logistics relating to goods.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Interested candidates should possess BSc / HND / NCE / OND / SSCE qualification with 1 â 2 years experience.
Last Date to apply for this job, 28th Feb 2022.
How To Apply?
For more details about this male stock officer vacancy, Just send your resume to this email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to check other male stock officer jobs.
- Harmony Group
- Onitsha â Anambra, Oduade â Lagos
- 28 th Feb 2022
- Full Time
- Not Disclosed
- Hassle free