Urgent need for Junior Mechanical Engineer in San Institute Of Facility Management at Kanchipuram
- We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
- To be successful as a mechanical engineer, you should be a highly creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions to our clients’ problems. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally.
- Have a Good Knowledge Of Mechanical maintenance (HVAC)
- Maintenance of chiller plant and ahu
- Maintenance of pump room and automation system
- Good Troubleshooting Knowledge in Chiller and ahu and Pump.
- Maintenance of Package unit.
“San Institute Of Facility Management” www[dot]sanifm[dot]com.
SIFM was established in 2015. We committed to providing quality training with our qualified Trainers. We gear up both fresher and unemployed Graduates to succeed in the core industry.
Working as a team even in critical situations is the biggest success in making SIFM the top Core Training Academy in South India. Our team supports each and every candidate to enhance their career development. We provide guidelines for getting opportunities with good salary
How to Apply?
For More of this Junior Mechanical Engineer, visit Official www[dot]sanifm[dot]com
In Order to apply please send your latest update resume (CV) to our mail address: email@example.com
If you need any further clarification about this Junior Mechanical Engineer, feel free to call us details about: 8667046395
Don’t forget to check other Junior Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- San Institute Of Facility Management
- San Institute Of Facility Management, Yuvashree Kudil, 6/65 A, Dr. Ramadoss Street, Medavakkam, Chennai- 600100
- Not Mentioned
- Full Time
- Mechanical Engineer
- 0 - 3 Years
- Rs 20,000 Per Month
- Not Mentioned