Urgent hire for Quality Engineers in Manpower group Services India at Kurnool
- We are looking for a quality engineer to monitor and improve the quality of our operational processes and outputs. The quality engineer’s responsibilities include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions. You will also work with managers and supervisors to implement quality measures.
- A successful quality engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards.
- Candidate should have Experience in Solar & Wind
- Project Execution and Shall have Good Knowledge of MS
- Office and Project Management tools
“Manpower group Services India” www[dot]manpowergroup[dot]co[dot]in
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Experis, Manpower and Talent Solutions.
.How to Apply?
For More of this Quality Engineers, visit Official www[dot]manpowergroup[dot]co[dot]in
In Order to apply please send your latest update resume (CV) to our mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need any further clarification about this Quality Engineers, feel free to call us details about: 1800 120 120 000
Don’t forget to check other Quality Engineers Jobs
- Manpower group Services India
- 1800 120 120 000
- Manpower group Services India, 1-8-384 & 385, 2nd Floor, Gowra Grand, Sardar Patel Road, Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500003
- Not Mentioned
- Full Time
- Quality Engineer
- 5 - 7 Years
- Rs 40,000 Per Month
- Not Mentioned