Part Time Opening for Content reviews Practitioner in Adecco Group at Mumbai
- We are looking for a savvy content specialist to guide and develop the content creation process for our brand. As a content specialist, you will be required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics.
- To ensure success as a content specialist, you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative. A skilled content specialist should be expert storytellers and possess excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A portfolio of published work.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy and InDesign.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
“www.adekaindia.com” www [dot]adekaindia[dot]com.
Adecco is a company that provides human resources services, such as temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, career transition, and talent development1234. It is based in Zurich, Switzerland, but has offices in 60 countries, including the US15. It aims to make the future work for everyone by helping people fulfil their potential and connecting them with opportunities.
How to Apply?
For More of this Content review Practioner, visit Official: www [dot]adekaindia[dot]com.
In Order to apply please send your latest update resume (CV) to our mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need any further clarification about this Executive-Finance, feel free to call us details about: 0422 434 9880
Don’t forget to check other Content Review Practitioner Jobs
- Adecco Group
- 0422 434 9880
- Xtrium, NO 602, 6TH Floor, Mumbai City, Vassanji Road, SIR, Mathurdas, Village Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
- Not Mentioned
- Full Time
- Content Review Practitioner
- 2 - 3 Years
- Rs 35,000 Per Month
- Not Mentioned