Part Time Home Based Online Tutor At Edukoya Nigeria Limited In Nigeria.
* Teach, provide support, inspire and motivate students to ace their examination.
* Provide feedback and answers to students’ questions.
* Drive an increase in Ask-A-Tutor requests from students.
* Create an engaging learning environment, and enhance students’ confidence and interest in learning.
* Candidates should possess a Master Degree / B.Sc / B.Ed / HND / NCE / GCE / SSCE / NECO qualification.
* 10 years work experience.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent communication, listening, and explanation skills.
* Must have either a smartphone, a laptop or a tablet.
Interview Date & Time, Location:
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
” Edukoya Nigeria Limited ” www [dot] edukoya [dot] com.
Say goodbye to low scores and expensive tutorial classes. Edukoya is a Free Learning App that helps students master key subjects and prepare for school and university entrance exams.
Get unlimited practice tests for JAMB, WAEC and school exams. Live and and on-demand support delivered by expert teachers. Personalised learning insights into your child’s strengths and areas for improvement.
How To Apply?
For the more this online Tutor vacancy, visit the official website www [dot] edukoya [dot] com.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: email@example.com .
If you need any further clarification about this part time teaching job, feel free to call us details about: +234 909 433 3444.
Don’t forget to check other Accounting Staff Jobs.
- Edukoya Nigeria Limited
- +234 909 433 3444
- 30th June, 2022.
- Part Time
- 10 years
- Not specified
- Hazzle free