Opening for Sales Executive in Sintex BAPL at Kanchipuram
- We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
- To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
- Handling secondary sales through Retailers.
- Travel throughout the assigned territory and visit the retailers on a recurring basis as per the Beat Plan.
- Contacting potential and existing retailers over phone, by email, and in person.
- Generating Enquiries from the Market and converting into sales.
- Explaining Secondary sales scheme to Retailers
- Showing products to retailers & educating them about features and Benefits.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs i.e. Super Sales.
“Sintex BAPL” www[dot]sintexplastics[dot]com.
Our history goes back to 1931! And we’re as true to our guiding principles today as we were back then. For more than 8 decades, we have been helping our clients, industries and societies prosper. We’ve been leading the way in Plastics are present across major Asian, European, American, and African markets, in 9 countries including France, Germany, and USA.
How to Apply?
For More of this Sales Executive, visit Official: www[dot]sintexplastics[dot]com
In Order to apply please send your latest update resume (CV) to our mail address: email@example.com
If you need any further clarification about this Sales Executive feel free to call us details about: : +91-2764-253800
Don’t forget to check other Sales Executive Jobs
- Sintex BAPL
- Sintex BAPL, C -101 Titanium City Centre, 132 Feet Ring Rd, next to Sachin Tower, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
- Not Mentioned
- Full Time
- Sales Executive
- 1 - 6 Years
- Rs 27,600 Per Month
- Not Mentioned