Opening For Retail Sales Executive At Armosil West Africa
* Good relationship and contacts with reputable retail stores and having the ability to kick start business.
* Communicating to customers the features and range of products.
* Analysis of needs and expectations from markets.
* HND / BSc in Sciences, Business Administration or any related field.
* Minimum experience of 3 years in retail sales.
* Presentable and with good communication skills.
* Good market Knowledge of products.
* Ability to build and develop a business line in the retail markets, merchandising activities, promotions etc to create brand awareness.
* Spreading the brand visibility in many outlets by creating new accounts for new business.
* Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team.
Interview Date & Time, Location:
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
” Armosil West Africa ” www [dot] armosilwa [dot] com.
ARMORSIL West Africa is a subsidiary of ARMORSIL USA, a multinational manufacturer of specialty construction chemicals with a presence in United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Turkey and several countries in Europe and the African continent.
Our aim is to meet the increasing needs of modern construction while producing and promoting products of the latest technology at affordable prices.
At Armorsil, we sell solutions and not products. The idea is that we try to understand clientâs needs, challenges and undertake research in our well-equipped laboratories to design products that match or resolve these problems.
How To Apply?
For more of this Retail Sales Executive vacancy, visit the official website www [dot] armosilwa [dot] com,
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need any further clarification about this Retail job, feel free to call us details about: (234) 08099427527
Don’t forget to check other retail sales executive jobs.
- Armosil West Africa
- (234) 08099427527 (234) 08096549281.
- 31 a Emina Crescent off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.
- 5th August, 2022.
- Full Time
- Not Specified
- Online Apply