Opening for Firmware Engineer in KPIT at Bangalore
- We are looking to hire a skilled embedded software engineer to join our dynamic software design team. As an embedded software engineer, you will be responsible for executing complete embedded software life cycles for company and client hardware.
- To ensure success as an embedded software engineer, you should have extensive experience coding in C and C++, and have excellent knowledge of embedded coding techniques. Ultimately, a top-class Embedded Software Engineer can develop scalable software systems that are perfectly optimized for the embedded device.
- Ability to independently handle requirements, design, development and testing phases of embedded software development.
- Strong C programming skills for ARM Cortex microcontrollers.
- Bare metal programming skills for high-performance real-time systems (development on FPGA, emulators and silicon).
- Good understanding of one or more of the following communication.
- Protocols and driver development expertise for the same: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, Ethernet.
- Debugger Usage Knowledge… like Lauterbach..
“KPIT” www [dot] kpit [dot]com.
PathPartner is a specialist in product engineering, providing concept-to-production services to customers across automotive, consumer electronics, broadcast, medical and internet-of-things domains. Through innovative technologies built around deep learning, computer vision, multimedia, imaging, and internet of things, we solve complex business challenges for our customers. Our comprehensive portfolio of services coupled with state-of-the-art technology building blocks, provides our customers with advantages of top of the line technologies, superior performance and faster time to market.
How to Apply?
For More of this Firmware Engineer, visit Official www [dot]kpit[dot]com.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to check other Firmware Engineer Jobs
- No 16,1,2,PSS Plaza,New Thippasandra Main Road,HAL, 3rd Stage, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Not Mentioned
- Full Time
- Firmware Engineer
- 3 - 5 Years
- Rs 45,000 Per Month
- Not Mentioned