Job Offer for Branch Manager in Hdfc Securities at Hisar
- We are looking for a results-driven Branch Manager to ensure that sales goals are met and office tasks are completed successfully in a timely manner. Branch Managers are also responsible for monitoring sales and creating sales reports, training and managing staff, and asking clients for feedback.
- To be successful as a Branch Manager, you must have strong leadership abilities and excellent organizational skills. A good Branch Manager can multitask and delegate duties to employees where appropriate.
- Minimum 2 or more experience as BM from broking Industry or stock market
- Experience of Team Handling.
- Good knowledge of Equity Market and TPP
- Good communication (Written and Verbal).
- Should be NISM certified.
“Hdfc Securities” www[dot]hdfcsec[dot]com.
We are one of the leading stock broking companies in India, and a subsidiary of HDFC Bank- a renowned private sector bank.As a stock broking company, we have been serving a diverse customer base of retail and institutional investors, since 2000.There are innumerable reasons why you should opt for our services, and here are a few of them:
How to Apply?
For more of this Branch Manager, visit Official www[dot]hdfcsec[dot]com.
In Order to apply please send your latest update resume (CV) to our mail address: email@example.com.
If you need any further clarification about this Branch Manager, feel free to call us details about: 022 30753400.
Don’t forget to check other Branch Manager Jobs
- Hdfc Securities
- 022 30753400
- Hdfc Securities, Office Floor 8,,I Think Techno Campus, Building B, , Alpha, Near Kanjurmarg Station, Opp. Crompton Gre, aves, ,Kanjurmarg East, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India
- Not Mentioned
- Full Time
- Branch Manager
- 2 - 7 Years
- Rs 35,000 Per Month
- Not Mentioned