Immediate Wanted For Male Typing Secretary For A Law Firm In Abuja, Nigeria.
The Typing Secretary will work with or without supervision to carry out the following duties:-
* Read and type fast; ability to coordinate the activity of a busy boss, as well as immediate staff.
* Proofreads documents before submission.
* Participate and take comprehensive notes/dictations.
* Administrative specialist who performs office or clerical duties and specializes in typing and word processing.
* Computer literate and Proficiency in use of MS office application and MS Outlook.
* Capacity to understand, structure and manage information-flow within the office.
* Familiarity with the use of office equipment like photocopiers, scanners etc.
* Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines; treat and respond mails without being dictated to or corrected, in appropriate cases.
* A university degree in Secretarial Studies or an HND equivalent with at least 3 years relevant working experience in secretarial/typing function; in ADDITIONAL ALTERNATIVE, any other qualifications in relevant fields.
* Must be a male based in Abuja.
* Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, with ability to communicate effectively.
* Applicant with typing experience in a law firm is an added advantage.
* Strong research, intellectual and analytical skills.
* Sound command of English language (oral and written) is a requirement and will be tested at the interview stage.
* Demonstrate flexibility, versatility, initiative, proactivity, diplomacy, dynamism and enthusiasm.
* Ability to identify key legal issues quickly and efficiently.
” Law Firm ”
Our law firm is a leading and highly reputable firm consisting of two leading SANs, as well as other highly experienced and foreign-trained lawyers with offices in Lagos and Abuja.
Typing Secretary Roles at a Leading and Highly Reputable Law Firm in Abuja.
We are currently seeking extremely intelligent, motivated and vibrant young Male Typing Secretary willing to build a thriving career at a leading and highly- reputable law firm in Abuja.
We request that you carefully read the job description and requirements below and if you believe that you have what it takes, we will be very happy to hear from you.
How To Apply?
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:Â email@example.com .
Don’t forget to check other typing jobs.
- Law Firm
- Not Disclosed
- Mar 31, 2022
- Full Time
- 2 to 4
- Not Specified
- Hassle Free