Hurry up for Restaurant General Manager in Burger king at Bhiwadi
- We are looking for an organized and goal-oriented restaurant general manager to oversee the running of our restaurant. The restaurant general manager is responsible for finding suitable staff and training them, keeping a record of all income and expenses, and working with kitchen staff to develop a menu.
- To be successful as a restaurant general manager you should have excellent communication skills and a passion for customer service. A great restaurant general manager ensures that customers are satisfied while managing back-of-house priorities.
- Ensure a clean and safe work area, complete shift paper work;.
- Assists Profit and Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labour, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- A Restaurant Manager is the No.1 leader of a designated restaurant.
- Responsible for controlling day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food supplies and developing the restaurant team.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs)
“Burger king” www [dot] burgerking[dot] in.
Burger King (BK) is an American-based multinational chain of hamburger fast food restaurants Headquartered in Miami-Dade County, Florida, the company was founded in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida–based restaurant chain. After Insta-Burger King ran into financial difficulties, its two Miami-based franchisees David Edgerton (1927–2018) and James McLamore (1926–1996) purchased the company in 1959 and renamed it “Burger King”. Over the next half-century, the company changed hands four times and its third set of owners, a partnership of TPG Capital Bain Capital, and Goldman Sachs Capital Partners took it public in 2002. In late 2010, 3G Capital of Brazil acquired a majority stake in the company, in a deal valued at US$3.26 billion. The new owners promptly initiated a restructuring of the company to reverse its fortunes. 3G, along with partner Berkshire Hathaway, eventually merged the company with the Canadian-based doughnut chain Tim Hortons, under the auspices of a new Canadian-based parent company named Restaurant Brands International.
How to Apply?
For More of this Restaurant General Manager, visit Official www [dot] burgerking [dot] com
In Order to apply please send your latest update resume (CV) to our mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any further clarification about this Restaurant General Manager, feel free to call us details about: 022 7193 3099.
Don’t forget to check other Restaurant General Manager Jobs
- Burger King
- 022 7193 3099
- Burger king, Unit Nos 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007,10,Mittal Commer, ica,Asan pada Road,chimatpada,Marol,Andheri East, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India
- Not Mentioned
- Full Time
- Restaurant General Manager
- 2 - 5 Years
- Rs 55,000 Per Month
- Not Mentioned