Urgent HR Assistant Recruitment At Kolin Philippines Intl Inc In Makati City, Philippines.
Do you want to be part of our growing team and experience a fun-filled working environment while enhancing your professional skills for career advancement?
As the company’s HR Recruitment Assistant, you are:
* In-charge of management & monitoring of Product Specialist nationwide on HR-related dealings.
* In-charge of processing of companywide Performance Appraisal of Product Specialists.
* Provides assistance to HR Timekeeping in terms of attendance verification of Product Specialists.
* Prepares PS Monthly Separation Report.
* Provides Assistance in all HR activities.
* Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Human Resource or any related field.
* With at least 1 year experience as a Recruitment Assistant preferably in volume hiring.
* Familiar with the hiring practices and stages.
* Has the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Detail and Result Oriented.
* Great attention to detail.
* Flexible and willing to learn.
* Competitive Salary package.
* Complete government-mandated benefits.
* Annual Merit Increase.
* Paid VL/SL and EL.
* Free Pre-Employment Medical Exam.
* 2Days Intensive Product and Company Orientation.
* Birthday Incentive.
* Average Processing Time: 21 days..
” Kolin Philippines Int’l., Inc. ” www[dot]kolinphil[dot]com.ph
KOLIN prides itself as one of the country’s prominent air conditioning company, committed to providing high quality home appliances and services at reasonable prices.
Through continuous product, system development and personnel training, KOLIN aims to constantly manufacture and offer home appliances that are convenient, energy-saving, and eco-friendly to suit the refined lifestyle and requirement of our customers while helping to preserve the environment.
A consistent major player in the industry, that is committed to produce, innovate, and distribute world class home appliances and service, molded by competence and dedication to quality after-sales-service, guided by moral and ethical business principle.
Contributes to the development, growth and upliftment of the welfare of its employees, shareholders, customers and suppliers. Genuinely committed in supporting community endeavors in the preservation of the environment.
How To Apply?
For more details about this online HR assistant vacancy, visit official website www [dot] kolinphil [dot] com.ph .
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you need any further clarification about this executive job, feel free to call us at: (02) 8852 6868 / 0917-811-8982 .
Don’t forget to check other HR jobs.
- Kolin Philippines Int'l., Inc.
- (02) 8852 6868 / 0917-811-8982
- 1854 Santa Rita St, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Average Processing Time 21 days
- Full Time
- Human Resources
- PHP 15,400 - PHP 21,560
- Hassle Free