Hiring for HR Assistant in Sn Dhawan at Gurgaon
- We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment.
- To ensure success, HR assistants should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling, and precise in the recruitment process.
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant, Staff Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
“Sn Dhawan” www [dot] mazars[dot]co[dot] in
Audit has been at the core of our expertise for more than 70 years. This is complemented by a balanced portfolio of consulting and financial advisory, as well as tax, compliance and legal services, to support our clients’ evolving needs.Our scale allows us to serve global and local clients across the world, while remaining agile and personal in our approach. Wherever we work, we operate collaboratively as one integrated team. This enables us to deliver a tailormade service of exceptional quality for every client, wherever they are located, based on our local knowledge, cultural awareness and global perspective.Our operating model is democratic and transparent, both internally and externally. The direction of Mazars is devolved to the Group Executive Board, with members elected every four years. This is supported by a Group Governance Council which, among other things, ensures our ethical rules are adhered to at all times, in all we do.We believe a responsible firm must create shared value. We aim to achieve this by upholding our independence, caring for the future of our industry and by balancing sustainability and profit, as we seek to pass on a just and prosperous world to future generations.
How to Apply?
For More of this HR Assistant,visit Official www [dot]mazars[dot]co[dot] in
In Order to apply please send your latest update resume (CV) to our mail address: email@example.com
If you need any further clarification about this HR Assistant, feel free to call us details about: +91 (11) 4368 4444.
Don’t forget to check other HR Assistant Jobs
- Sn Dhawan
- +91 (11) 4368 4444
- Sn Dhawan , D-74,,,MALCHA MARG, DIPLOMATIC ENCLAVE,NEW DELHI, DELHI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India
- Not Mentioned
- Full Time
- HR Assistant
- 1 - 6 Years
- Rs 40,000 Per Month
- Not Mentioned