Emergency Wanted For Female Physiotherapist At Abuja Clinics In Abuja, Nigeria.
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive.
We boast of cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions.
We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity.
We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
* Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree
* BPT/BMR with other relevant certifications
* Minimum of 3 to 5 years of proven experience as a Physiotherapist
* Other professional Certifications in Physiotherapy will be an added advantage.
* Understanding of Physical Therapyâs best practice.
* Good time management skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Tolerance and patience.
* Good physical health and fitness.
* Ability to work in a team.
* The ability to build a rapport with patients from a variety of backgrounds and communicate with their relatives and cares.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuro musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, and respiratory, sometimes over a period of weeks.
* Diagnose, assess and treat patientâs physical problem/condition.
* Develop and review treatment programs that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques.
* Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
* Involve parents and cares in the treatment, review, and rehabilitation of patients.
* Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
* Write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics.
* Liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, occupational therapists and social workers, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention.
* Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
* Supervise student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers.
* To be legally responsible and accountable
* Assisting trauma patients with how to walk again
* To act in a caring, compassionate and professional at all times.
* Rehabilitation and pain management â introducing exercises to reduce and manage pain following surgery, injury or illness
* Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs.
* Performs other tasks as assigned
” Abuja Clinics Nigeria Limited ” www[dot]abujaclinics[dot]com
Abuja Clinics provides complete medical billing and patient management solutions for Healthcare Professionals.
Abuja Clinics strives for excellence in customer service and satisfaction. We will work with our clients to ensure that all of their billing needs are met. Abuja Clinics integrates the latest technology and the expertise of our staff to provide the best solution to your healthcare needs.
At Abuja Clinics, your health and well-being is always our top priority. Our team of experts is dedicated exclusively to the needs of patients and comprehends the unique challenges and anxieties that families face when accessing healthcare.
How To Apply?
For more details about this online physiotherapist vacancy, visit official website www [dot] abujaclinics [dot] com .
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you need any further clarification about this female physiotherapy job, feel free to call us at: +234 803 665 0436
Don’t forget to check other female physiotherapist jobs.
- Abuja Clinics Nigeria Limited
- +234 803 665 0436
- 22 Amazon St, Maitama 900271, Abuja, Nigeria.
- 28th February 2022.
- Full Time
- Healthcare / Medical
- 3 to 5 years experience in physiotherapy.
- Not Disclosed
- Face to face interview