Best Opportunity For Psychologists At Medecins Sans Frontieres Holland.
* Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, private, non-governmental, non-profit humanitarian organization.
* Our organization offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters, to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination irrespective of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
* We have been working in Nigeria since February 1996. A Memorandum of Understanding between Medecins Sans Frontieres and the Federal Government of Nigeria facilitates this.
* Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
* Desirable: Masters Psychology, Clinical Social Work.
* Essential 2 years experience minimum as a Cinical Psychologist.
* Desirable previous experience with MSF or other NGO’s in developing countries.
* Responsible for providing psychosocial, mental health support to national staff and in case of incidents to international staff with technical support and clinical supervision from the Staff Health Unit from HQ.
* Organisation of psycho-education and self-help group session for the national staff.
* Liaise and build a local professional network of mental health professionals.
* Management of clear boundaries between individual support and operations.
* Mission language essential; Local language desirable.
* Desirable computer literacy (MS word, excel and internet); Proven ability to manage organizational boundaries, organizational psychology background.
* Results and Quality Orientation, Teamwork and Cooperation, Behavioural Flexibility, Commitment to MSF principles. Service orientation and Stress Management.
Interview Date & Time, Location:
Application Closing Date
5:00 PM: 22nd June, 2022.
” Medecins Sans Frontieres ” www [dot] docs [dot] google [dot] com.
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) provides medical care to millions of people caught in crises around the world.
Our teams conduct independent evaluations to determine medical needs and assess what assistance to provide.the severity of exclusion from healthcare, and the added value we can bring to the affected people.
MSF keeps pre-packaged kits so that teams can offer rapid lifesaving assistance – from surgical kits, inflatable hospitals to cholera kits. Our cash reserves for emergencies means we can provide assistance quickly, when and where the need is greatest.
How To Apply?
For more of this Psychologist Vacancy ,visit the official website www [dot] docs [dot] google [dot] com.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any further clarification about this Psychologist job, feel free to call us details about: 00 31 20 520 8700.
Don’t forget to check other psychologist jobs.
- Medecins Sans Frontieres
- 00 31 20 520 8700.
- Plantage Middenlaan 14 1018 DD Amsterdam The Netherlands
- 22nd June, 2022.
- Full Time
- Not specified
- Hazzle Free