Urgent Wanted for Business Analyst at Qube Cinema Technologies Pvt Ltd.
As a Business Data Analyst, you will interpret data and help generate insights that convert the potential value of big data into real, tangible business value.
An ideal candidate will serve as a vital link between our product, technology and business objectives and be responsible for gathering requirements and information from various sources, conducting market research, interpreting patterns and trends, and building, testing and deploying analytical modules.
* Competence Essential Education Engineering degree in or Post graduate degree in, Computer Science/Business Management/Information Management and, other related fields Knowledge.
* This is a cross-functional role that will liaise / interface with multiple teams working across various disciplines within our organization Product, Business, Technology, Sales, and Operations.
* Translate business strategy and product requirements into detailed specifications Conduct analysis, market and competitor research, and study and document various industry models Define, design, and build databases to meet product and business requirements and needs Develop and implement strategies to translate business requirements and models into acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that all relevant product needs are met Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, and make data available, digestible, and actionable to managers and other key stakeholders Work with Management to prioritize business and information needs Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
” Qube Cinema Technologies Pvt Ltd ” www[dot]qubecinema[dot]com
Qube Cinema is a provider of end-to-end digital cinema technology and solutions. The company draws on decades of experience in cinema and provides a seamless digital environment for exhibitors, filmmakers and post-production companies with DCI compliant products that are flexible, reliable and cost-effective.
The Qube product line is well established globally, with about 7,000 installations across 48 countries so far and has digital cinema operations in 4,000 cinema screens across India which is almost 42% of Indian screens.
Qube Cinema has been a leading provider of technology in the film, video and audio domains and has pioneered several technology revolutions over the last three decades. The company was instrumental in bringing computer-based digital non-linear editing to India with Avid Technology, transforming the industry and forever changing the way Indian film and television programs were edited. The company subsequently brought digital cinema sound to India with DTS and helped Indian cinema leapfrog a generation, form mono sound directly to digital.
How To Apply?
For more details about this business analyst vacancy, visit official website www [dot] qubecinema [dot] com/careers/ .
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you need any further clarification about this analyst job, feel free to call us at: +91 (44) 4204-1505 .
Don’t forget to check other business analyst jobs.
- Qube Cinema Technologies Pvt Ltd
- +91 (44) 4204-1505
- 42 Dr. Ranga Road, Mylapore, Chennai - 600 004, India
- Full Time
- Business Analyst
- Freshers can apply
- Not Mentioned.
- Online registration -> Face to face interview.