Vacancy For Senior Team Lead – Contact / Call Center At Bihar
The Senior Team Lead is responsible for the daily supervision of the day-to-day activities of the customer care contact center team; ensuring the Team Leaders are meeting their responsibilities and Customer Care Executive are providing world-class customer service support.
This job is responsible for providing daily direction to the contact center team and assigned team members.
No Of Vacancies:
10+ job vacancies are there.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intrinsic desire to help people and be an employee advocate.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office products.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate degree in related field preferred.
- One year of supervisory experience is required.
- 2-3 years of progressively responsible experience in a customer service role.
- Previous experience in a contact / call center preferred.
- Experience in training helpful.
- Provide additional leadership, support and call center oversight during morning or evening hours of operation based on operational needs.
- Inspire, motivate and lead customer care contact center team members to perform at their highest level handling all customer care contacts in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provide daily direction and communication to customer care team, creating and maintaining a high-quality, professional and fun work environment.
- Provide workforce management support including but not limited to; 1) Monitoring real time queue and adjusting back-office work needs to ensure inbound customer calls are handled as a priority 2) In coordination with the Workforce Manager, provide real-time staffing adjustments based on call volume (asking for volunteers to stay longer or leave early).
- Provide real-time support answering questions for the customer care team on how to properly handle customer contacts.
- Escalation point of contact during any outages and responsible for escalating to Manager and other Departments as necessary.
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures and handling escalations for issues impacting the contact center such as outages, weather or other site-level emergencies.
- Monitor staff performance by observing all communication channels to ensure world-class quality of service.
- Manage team and individual performance to ensure key metrics are being met through coaching, continuous improvement and performance evaluations.
- Em-pathetically respond to employees who experience work and/or personal problems, providing appropriate coaching, direction and resolution; appropriate judgment in upward communication in escalating or sharing information with Contact Center Supervisors, Manager, Director or Human Resources is of upmost importance.
- Monitor and manage Outlier reporting, coaching and follow-up requirements.
- Provide back-up for all order processing/customer service functions during high volume times of days; peak and off-peak weeks.
- Assist in professional development and training and continuous education.
- Complete and/or coordinate department projects as assigned.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures and suggest methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Assist in maintaining department records.
- Represent the RailRecipe- Amiure International Contact Center on assigned task forces and projects.
- Assist in other office support areas as assigned.
Rs 30,000+ per month.
Employee Selection Method:
Candidates will be recruit through face to face interview.
Interview Date & Time:
Any working days at office hours.
” Rail Recipe ” www [dot] railrecipe [dot] com
Procedure To Apply Senior Team Lead Jobs Vacancy:
For more details for applying this job visit our website www[dot]railrecipe[dot]com or Contact us through below specified ways.
Don’t forget to check other Call Center Jobs
- : RailRecipe
- : +91-6287022786
- : #704, Patna One Mall, New Dak Bunglow Crossing, PATNA-800001
- : offering_job
- : full_time
- : Senior Team Leader
- : 2 - 3 Years
- : any
- : firstname.lastname@example.org