Top Priority for Group Head, Corporate Banking and Development At Catilas Resources Limited In Lagos, Nigeria.
As Group Head, Corporate Planning & Development, you will be responsible for:
* Monitoring of staff performance management across the Group subsidiary companies.
* Managing the innovation and incubation services for all projects
* Leading, directing and managing the day-to-day Human Development and capacity building for Folio Holdings Team members.
* Provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits; as well as oversee administrative functions.
* Oversee all labour engagement for the company and manage the new hire orientation and exit processes.
* Annually review the company’s Standard Operating Manual, recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labour laws.
* Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions for all staff.
* Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the Executive Chairmanâs office.
* Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
* Designing and delivering the shared services vision of the Group in terms of IT, Communications, and Business Development.
* Monitors project progress, drafting and distributing periodic progress reports for management and stakeholders.
* Maintains compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and best practices.
* Perform any other duties that may be assigned from to time by management.
* Bachelor Degree in any of the Social Sciences.
* MBA or relevant postgraduate qualification will be added advantage.
* Minimum of 4 years managerial experience in Public Affairs or Corporate Affairs & Communications, preferably in any regulated industry.
* Translating strategic business objectives into consumer centric engagement tactics.
* Communication: working directly, frequently, with numerous teams to execute these tactics successfully against business goals.
* Strong management and interpersonal skills.
* Collaborative and problem-solving ability to work with cross functional team.
* Self-motivated individual with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
* High degree of tact and confidentiality.
* Must not be older than 40 years.
* Strong reporting, analytical and negotiating skills Qualification & Experience
* Excellent knowledge of current affairs.
* Advanced Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) is required.
* High level of adaptability to diverse and fast changing environments.
” Catilas Resources Limited ” www[dot]catilas[dot]com .
Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
We are an Outsourcing and Advisory Services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities. We employ a de-cluttering process that enables our client to focus on their core while we do the heavy liftings of the non-core. In the process, our clients benefit from our shared resource platform to reduce costs and enhance growth.
We focus on delivery services that are tailored to our clients’ unique situations and their desire to achieve key corporate objectives. Our HR Outsourcing solutions is backed by over a decade experience in HR Outsourcing and smart investment in HR technology.
How To Apply?
For more details about this online team head vacancy, visit official website www [dot] catilas [dot] com .
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any further clarification about this executive job, feel free to call us at: +234 802 365 9002
Don’t forget to check other Group Head jobs.
- Catilas Resources Limited
- +234 802 365 9002
- Catilas Resource Limited, 94 Broad Street, Lagos, Nigeria.
- 10 Vacancies
- Not Specified
- Full Time
- Group Head (Team Head)
- 4 years experience in public / corporate affairs.
- Not Disclosed
- Hassle free.