Supervisor Job – Observations And Measurements Work At Wartsila Energy In Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
To be complete in-charge & responsible for gas engine plant shift routine activities and troubleshooting, prepare generation reports, comply to safety and procedures within the limits and guidelines of Wartsila with the objective of meeting contractual commitment
* Graduate/Diploma Engineering in Electrical or equivalent.
* Electrical C certificate holding candidates which is mandatory.
* 4 to 5 years experience in O&M of liquid fuel / Gas Engine operated power plants with Switch yard operation.
* Basic knowledge about:
* Generator, Transformer, Circuit breaker & motor
* Power system protection
* Switch yard Equipment’s
* WECS & UNIC control system
* Earthing & lighting system
* High & low voltage AC system, DC system
* Basic knowledge about mechanical functions/operations of Engine & related auxiliaries
* Functional knowledge and hands-on experience of the following:
* Operation & maintenance of DG sets & its Auxiliaries
* Switchyard O&M
* Common problems & trouble shooting in electrical & control system
* Preventive/schedule maintenance. Of electrical system
* Modification/up gradation in electrical system for performance improvement
* Maintaining of required inventory for smooth operation of DG & Switchyard Equipment’s.
* Knowledge of technical and commercial contractual terms
* MS Office Computer proficiency
* Knowledge about OHSAS 18001
* Problem solving Analytical skill
* Knowledge about Emergency Preparedness and Response to Emergencies
* Knowledge about the safety systems in power plant.
* Knowledge of latest Wartsila technical Developments/modifications/improvements
* Ensuring max availability of Engine and auxiliary equipment’s.
* Attending schedule and unscheduled electrical maintenance activities apart from planning / projection of necessary spares requirement.
* Carrying out trouble shooting of electrical equipment’s installed in the power plant independently and also along with field service engineers as well as customer.
* Ensuring timely availability of manpower/equipment and resolution of issues in order to achieve trouble free engine running.
* Always complying with safety standards.
* Co-ordinating with clients for resources.
* Taking corrective actions.
* Monitoring staff in order to avoid accidents and damage to property and life
” Wartsila Energy ” www[dot]wartsila[dot]com
Wartsila is a global leader in innovative technologies and lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. We emphasize innovation in sustainable technology and services to help our customers continuously improve their environmental and economic performance.
Our dedicated and passionate team of 17,000 professionals in more than 200 locations in 68 countries shape the decarbonization transformation of our industries across the globe. In 2021, Wartsila’s net sales totalled EUR 4.8 billion. Wartsila is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
As of the second quarter of 2020, Marine Power, Marine Systems, Voyage, and Energy constitute the reportable segments of the group, while Portfolio Business continues to be reported as other business activities.
How To Apply?
For more details about this team supervisor vacancy, visit official website www [dot] careers.wartsila [dot] com .
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any further clarification about this executive job, feel free to call us at: +358 10 709 0000 .
Don’t forget to check other supervisor jobs.
- Wartsila Corporation
- +358 10 709 0000
- WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ Corporation, Hiililaiturinkuja, 2 FI-00180, Helsinki, Finland.
- 50+ Vacancies available
- 04th March 2022
- Full Time
- 4 to 5 years
- Not Disclosed
- Face to face interview