VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360° Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for SAP HCM/ SuccessFactors Consultant for one of our clients which is a leading Bank in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
1. Qualifications, Experience , Knowledge & other skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 10 – 12 years’ relevant experience in experience in SAP SF implementations with exposure to system development, analysis and testing, including at least 2 years cloud based SAP projects and payroll integrations
• Experience working with PA, Payroll, Time and attendance & Roles authorization
• 3+ Years experience in build configuration for success factors in Succession planning , Learning, Performance and goals
• Hands on experience with at least 1 full life cycle implementation of SuccessFactors
• Certified in SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid or SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Knowledge, & Other skills:
• Good working knowledge of IT services and system development.
• Excellent HCM functional knowledge
• Broad technical appreciation – including ALL key SAP functionality and technology
• Banking knowledge preferable but not mandatory
• Knowledge in system integration and administration.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively.
• Fluent in English Language
2. Duties and Key Responsibilities
• To provide 1st level technical support for the below HCM modules
o SAP Payroll Module.
o SAP Time Management Module.
o SAP SuccessFactors Employee central
o SAP SuccessFactors Learning module
o SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting module
o SAP SuccessFactors Compensation module.
o SAP SuccessFactors Goals and performance module.
o SAP SuccessFactors Succession and Career Development modules
• Configure the basic functionalities that are required by the HR team
• Support in generating specific reports from SF and automating them
• Handles the data transfer from legacy systems to SAP HCM
• Work closely with HC Support Team to help users when needed
• Train the end users when needed on the efficient use of SAP HCM
• Build solution, Configuration, testing for Success factors modules.
• Review project work delivered by SAP consultants in Success factors area.
• Share knowledge with in Team and build the competency with HC SAP Admin team
• Responsible for integration testing during Product test cycle and user acceptance testing
• Support HR team in Documenting current-state business processes and designs future-state processes.
• Gathers requirements from HC team and document them as Business Requirements Document for implementation in Successfactor
• Provide technical support for integrations
3. Other Tasks and Accountabilities
• Liaise with the IT and HC function to provide the required support for SAP SF.
• Analyzes software problems / issues reported and develops effective changes and fixes
• Follow up with Implementation Vendor and SAP to get the required fixes for issues that are beyond the capability of internal CB IT
• Escalate whenever an issue is identified and doesn’t get resolved on time
4. Key Interactions:
• All IT teams
• Other departments, as necessary
• External service providers & Vendor
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame:Maximum 1 month
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 (0)471 3073535 / +91 (0)471 4012246.
- : +914713073535
- : TC No. 31/3717, Devaki Gopal Smruthi Building Temple Road, Sasthamangalam,
- : offering_job
- : full_time
- : SAP HCM/ SuccessFactors Consultant for Qatar
- : 695010
- : any
- : email@example.com