Recruitment for WordPress Developer in Adecco India Private Limited at Bangalore.
- We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients.
- You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
” Adecco India Private Limited ” www [dot] adecco [dot] com.
Adecco India Private Limited is an unlisted private company. It was incorporated on 24 November, 1999 and is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is classified as a private limited company. Description: The company focuses on executive search, recruitment, training & learning and temporary staffing services
How To Apply?
For more details about this online WordPress Developer vacancy, visit official website www [dot] adecco [dot] com.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: email@example.com.
If you need any further clarification about this WordPress Developer job, feel free to call us at: 080 3202 1900.
Don’t forget to check other word press developer jobs.
- Adecco India Private Limited.
- 080 3202 1900.
- No 6, 2nd Floor, TMR Towers, Thubarahalli, RamagondanaHalli Post, Varthur Main Road, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066.
- Not Specified
- Full Time
- IT & Information Security
- 4 to 9
- Rs 80,000 per Month.