Hiring for HR Executive in Grey Cells at Guwahati
- We are looking to employ an Hr Executive with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
- To ensure success, an HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. A top HR officer should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
- Proven experience as HR Generalist
- HR policies & procedures
- Labor law
- MS Office; HRIS system
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Results driven approach.
“Grey Cells” www[dot]greycellsindia[dot]com.
Grey Cells is a HRD, Training & Executive Search consultancy based in Mumbai, India with an aim to provide value added services. Company was established in 1995. Grey Cells© has serviced 1500 clients, out of which 150 are from Economic Times/Business Today’s India’s Top 500 Companies. With a team of 10 members and 60+ associates Pan India we offer high quality services to suit the best outcomes in the HRD Training & Executive search of personnel from a diverse set of business sectors.
How To Apply?
For More details about of this HR Assistant, visit the Official website www[dot]greycellsindia[dot]com
In Order to apply please send your latest update resume (CV) to our mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need any further clarification about this HR Assistant, feel free to call us details about: 022 4016 2203.
Don’t forget to check other HR jobs.
- Grey Cells
- 022 4016 2203
- Grey Cells, 104 & 105, Orbit Estate, Chincholi Bunder, Off link road, Malad West, Mumbai – 400064
- Not Mentioned
- Full Time
- Human Resources
- 2-7 years
- Rs 25000 per Month