Very Urgent Hiring For Record Clerk At Thanjavur Land Survey Records In Tamil Nadu ,India.
* Thanjavur Land Survey Records has recently announced the latest recruitment for the Record Clerk post Online.
* Perform clerical functions in the records department.Organize and manage all records and documents in an orderly manner.
* Retrieve necessary appropriate records and reports from the records room.
* Coordinate and collaborate with all the departments in managing records.
* Maintain databases appropriate to the various records, reports and documents.
* Keep the records safe and secure in a proper place with a locking system.
Interview Date & Time, Location:
Last Date: 15.o7.2022.
” Thanjavur Land Survey Records ” www [dot] nic [dot] in.
* River cauvery is the Main Source of irrigation for Cultivation in this district, which is known for its heritage in water management. Composite Thanjavur District with its fertile soil is one of the largest paddy cultivation area not only in Tamilnadu but also in South India.
* The temple, culture and architecture of Thanjavur are famous throughout world. It is the historicalplace ruled by Chola, Nayk, Marathas and was under British rule till Independence. The pursuits of these rulers are reflected in the great monuments like Grand Anaicut, Big Temple and Sarofoji Mahal, Palace and Saraswathi Mahal Library, etc.in the district.
How To Apply?
For more of this Record Clerk vacancy, visit the official website www [dot] nic [dot] in.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: email@example.com
If you need any further clarification about this TN GOVT job, feel free to call us details about: 04362-230121.
Don’t forget to check other record clerk jobs.
- Thanjavur Land Survey Records
- Assistant Director, Land Survey Records Department, Room No: 318-3rd Floor, Collectorate Campus, Thanjavur-613010.
- Full Time
- TN Govt Jobs
- Not Specified
- Rs. 16,600- Per Month