Urgent Recruitment For Deputy Planner At Mumbai Port Trust In Maharashtra, India.
* Assistant planner provides recommendations to the General Merchandising Manager and Retail Director taking various dimensions into consideration like, consumer- & sell-out trends, key product concepts, space management, category analysis.
* Prepare analysis of location performance, best sellers/slow sellers, sell through.
* Manages and reviews of weekly store performances, turnover and inventory levels
* Monitors and manages the flow of products to meet objectives set for the area and for a period of time.
* BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Post Graduation in Urban Planning, City Planning.
* Manage the inventory needs for events, visual displays and employee uniforms.
* Complete analysis and forecasts for quarterly basic sales and inventory commitments.
* Learn key programmatic strategy and optimization concepts, technology and tasks.
* Develop and present strong media plans based on established RTB and premium-programmatic strategies, on custom research and test-and-learn processes.
* Develop a paid search strategy to satisfy and exceed business goals.
* Collaborate across digital planning teams for cross-channel, integrated marketing solutions.
* Create and manage campaign operations designed around client objectives.
* Campaign budget management and bid optimization.
Age Limit: 35 years.
Interview Date & Time, Location:
Last date to Apply: 13.10.2022.
” Mumbai Port Trust ” www [dot] mumbaiport [dot] gov [dot] in.
Mumbai Port Trust (also known as the Bombay Port Trust) is a port which lies midway on the West coast of India, on the natural deep-water harbour of Mumbai (Bombay) in Maharashtra. The harbour spread over 400 square kilometres (150 sq mi) is protected by the mainland of Konkan to its east and north and by the island city of Mumbai to its west. The harbour opens to the south to the Arabian Sea.
The port is administered by the Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT, formerly the Bombay Port Trust (BPT)), an autonomous corporation wholly owned by the Government of India.
How To Apply?
For more of this Deputy Planner vacancy, visit the official website www [dot] mumbaiport [dot] gov [dot] in.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: @ mumbaiport.gov.in.
If you need any further clarification about this Maharashtra Govt job, feel free to call us details about: 022-6656 5656.
Don’t forget to check other deputy planner jobs.
- Mumbai Port Trust
- 022-6656 5656.
- Secretary, General Administration Department, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Mumbai â 400001
- Full Time
- Maharashtra Govt Jobs
- Rs. 70,000/-
- Hazzle free
- @ mumbaiport.gov.in