Placement For General Manager At Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited In Chennai.
* A trendy bar and grill in the museum district seeks an ambitious General Manager to take over store operations.
* A General Manager is responsible for improving efficiency and increasing departmental profits while managing the company’s overall operations.
* They oversee several elements in a business, including hiring staff, operating budgets, and launching price promotions that could attract more customers.
* Degree in Engineering/ MCA/ M.Sc.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
* Problem-solving aptitude.
* Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance.
* Direct the employee assessment process.
* Prepare regular reports for upper management.
* Ensure staff follow health and safety regulations.
* Provide solutions to issues.
Interview Date & Time, Location:
Last Date: 17.08.2022.
” Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited “www [dot] tnpl [dot] com.
India is the first bagasse-based paper mill that produces 4,00,000 MT and serves 60 countries every year. With the low water wastage, TNPL award-winning paper mill is the archetype for the next generation of sustainable manufacturing.
Serving a burgeoning nation’s needs – especially one with a body count of 1.3 billion doesn’t have to come at great stake for the environment. Discover how TNPL Packaging Board serves brands and saves resources by incorporating effective solid waste management processes.
How To Apply?
For more of this General Manager vacancy, visit the official website www [dot] tnpl [dot] com.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: @ tnpl.com
If you need any further clarification about this General Manager job, feel free to call us details about: +91-044 – 22354415, 22354416.
Don’t forget to check other general manager jobs.
- Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
- +91-044 – 22354415, 22354416.
- Tamilnadu Newsprint And Papers Ltd, 67, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai 600 032, India.
- Full Time
- TN Govt Jobs
- Rs. 2,54,938 – 2,88,049/-
- @ tnpl.com