Immediate Wanted For Nursing Assistants At Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram In Kerala.
* We are looking for a patient and compassionate nursing assistant to help patients in our healthcare facility.
* The nursing assistant is responsible for bathing, feeding, and dressing patients.
* To be successful as a nursing assistant you must be passionate about providing the highest quality of care to all patients.
* Ultimately, a good nursing assistant is able to maintain patients’ dignity and privacy at all times.
* A pass in 2 year Nursing Assistants Training Course from Government Institution.
* One year experience in a hospital having minimum 100 beds.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Help patients with hygiene activities such as using the bathroom, bathing, brushing teeth, and dressing.
* Assist patients with meals by feeding them.
* Clean linen regularly.
* Provide clean bedpans.
* Help patients with mobility problems to move around.
Interview Date & Time, Location:
Last Date: 25.06.2022.
” Regional Cancer Centre ” www [dot] rcctvm [dot] gov [dot] in.
* RCC was established as a state-owned premier cancer care hospital and research centre. What started out as an expansion of the Radiation Therapy / Radiotherapy Department of Govt.
* Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, is now a tertiary care centre for the management of all types of cancer. Established in the year 1981 jointly by the Government of Kerala and Government of India,
* The centre has made much progress in the area of radiological imaging techniques using ultrasound, CT and MRI scanners, mammograms and more dynamic real-time nuclear isotope scanning.
How To Apply?
For more of this Nursing Assistants vacancy, visit the official website www [dot] rcctvm [dot] gov [dot] in.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need any further clarification about this Nursing Assistants job, feel free to call us details about: +91 471 2442541.
Don’t forget to check other nursing assistants jobs.
- Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram
- +91 471 2442541.
- Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College Campus, Post Bag No.2417, Thiruvananthapuram, India - 695011
- Full Time
- Rs.16500/- Per Month
- Online Test