Called For Junior Court Assistant At Supreme Court of India.
* Bachelor degree from a recognized University.
* Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer.
* Knowledge of Computer operation.
* Junior Assistant will be entrusted with routine office works like dispatch, typing, recording and indexing of files, preparation of statements, file registering etc.
* Junior Assistant will also have to do other works assigned by higher authorities from time to time.
* Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as on 01.07.2022.
* Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules.
Interview Date & Time, Location:
Last Date: 10.07.2022.
” Supreme Court of India ” www [dot] main [dot] sci [dot] gov [dot] in.
* Supreme Court of India came into existence on 26th January, 1950 and is located on Tilak Marg, New Delhi. The Supreme Court of India functioned from the Parliament House till it moved to the present building.
* It has a 27.6 metre high dome and a spacious colonnaded verandah. For a peek inside, you’ll have to obtain a visitor’s pass from the front office.
* Taking care to ensure that the Rules of the Supreme Court were published and the names of all the Advocates and agents of the Federal Court were brought on the rolls of the Supreme Court, the inaugural proceedings were over and put under part of the record of the Supreme Court.
How To Apply?
For more of this Junior Court Assistant vacancy, visit the official website www [dot] sci [dot] gov [dot] in.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: supremecourt@nic.]in
If you need any further clarification about this Court job, feel free to call us details about: 011-23116400, 23116401, 23116402.
Don’t forget to check other junior court assistant jobs.
- Supreme Court of India
- 011-23116400, 23116401, 23116402.
- The Registrar,Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, Mandi House, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
- Full Time
- Court Jobs
- Not Specified
- Rs. 35,400/ Rs.to 63068/- per month
- Written Test, Interview