Emergency Wanted For Marine Operations Manager At Arion Energy Services In Lagos Nigeria.
* Minimum of 10 years of professional experience post NYSC, with at least 4 years on a related supervisory role.
* Minimum of a Degree/HND or tertiary education qualification in Marine related discipline.
* Practical hands-on experience in the field and good understanding of relevant industry practices, codes and standards
* Must have good knowledge of SOLAS, ISM, ISPS, STCW, MLC 2006 and similar IMO regulations and codes
* Good understanding of offshore support vessel operations, STS operations, terminal operations and ship agency procedures
* Excellent knowledge of both international and local maritime legislations, specifically as it relates to NIMASA, Port and Flag State Control, and Classification Society roles in vessel operations
* Good verbal and written communication skills â ability to prepare and deliver presentations is essential
* Ability to prepare reports and proposal is important for this role
* The position requires intermediate to advanced knowledge and use of MS office apps such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Oversee the day-to-day operations of the various contracts & projects in the companyâs marine & offshore support services division
* Provide business development support to your division by sourcing and giving leads on potential clients
* Develop and manage relationship with key players and relevant bodies in the industry and monitor regulatory developments, ensuring compliance always
* Manage contractual relationship with clients by ensuring services are delivered within the contracts & agreements terms
* Manage vendor and service provider contracts & relationship and ensure companyâs interest is always protected
* Provide technical support for the recruitment of seafarers
* Oversee relationship with unions and communities within the areas of operation, to safeguard the companyâs operations
* Oversee the implementation of companyâs QHSSE policies and procedures within the division, always maintaining compliance
* Prepare departmental budgets
* Prepare periodic reports of activities to management
* Analytical – ability to collate, analyze and interpret operational information for effective decision making
* Proactive – you are not always reactive, but rather you take initiative, anticipate problems and offer solutions.
* Negotiation skills – you should possess good negotiation skills when confronted with new clients and vendors.
* Confident & Self-Control – you know your capabilities and competencies; you are not afraid to stand your ground and defend your position; you are great at maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behaviour, even in very difficult situations.
* Integrity – you are honest, uncompromising, principled, and ethical.
* Attention to Detail – you are always careful about detail and thorough in completing assignments.
* Dependability – you are reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling responsibilities.
* Leadership – you are not only willing to lead, take charge, offer opinions and direction, but you also respect others’ opinions and listen to suggestions.
” Arion Energy Services ” www[dot]arionenergy[dot]ng
Arion Energy Services is an engineering, projects and operations services provider to the oil and gas, power and maritime industries. We are an agile and innovative company providing reliable solutions through our Adapt, Innovate and Resolve (AIR) approach to service delivery.
We believe in developing exceptional teams to Adapt our services and tools to meet clients’ needs, Innovate solutions around project requirements and Resolve challenges to deliver expectations.
At Arion Energy, we believe in the power of synergies and partnerships. Over the years we have developed strategic relationships with local and international partners to execute projects and deliver services, in line with global best practices and local regulatory requirements. We are passionate about unearthing indigenous expertise to provide world-class services.
How To Apply?
For more details about this marine Operations manager vacancy, visit official website www [dot] arionenergy [dot] ng .
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you need any further clarification about this executive job, feel free to call us at: +234 (0) 1 454 0261, 908 076 3057 .
Don’t forget to check other operations manager jobs.
- Arion Energy Services
- +234 (0) 1 454 0261 / 908 076 3057
- Suite 4 & 5, Level 5, Dominion Plaza, Nicole Balogun Street, Igbo-efon, Lekki Lagos, Nigeria.
- Not Specified
- Full Time
- Marine Operations Manager
- 4 years
- Not Disclosed
- Hassle Free