Urgent Recruitment For Material Officer At Hobark International Limited In Nigeria.
* The purpose of a materials manager is to oversee the planning and coordination of a company’s inventory and purchasing departments.
* They are tasked with researching best prices, monitoring inventory levels, distributing supplies, and negotiating contracts. Also known as purchasing managers.
* Our growing business is searching for a qualified materials manager to oversee our inventory and purchasing operations.
* If you are an experienced and competent individual with in-depth knowledge of inventory management systems and procedures, your duties will include maintaining budgets, analyzing materials, and researching vendors.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any Social Sciences or Engineering subject.
- Computer literacy -The use of Microsoft office suites (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Membership of any SCM related professional body e.g. CIPS, CIWMM, etc.
- Use of ERP (SAP knowledge will be an added advantage).
- Technical knowledge of Oil & Gas operational Materials.
* Shall abreast himself with the Materials management processes and procedures, and shall ensure compliance with same in the daily discharge of his duties.
* Processing of Purchase Requisitions (PRs) generated by SAP and raised directly for further review by the Materials team Lead.
* He shall drive the process of material inspection of all delivered spare in a timely manner, and in line with the material receipt process
* Ensure the timely processing of material requisitions, work orders, e-mail requests, for issuance of requested materials/spare parts to the end users.
” Hobark International Limited ” www [dot] hobarkintl [dot] com.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark Group operating in the Oil and Gas Industry. Incorporated in 1998, the company started out as a staffing agency which supplied skilled personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry within Nigeria.
How To Apply?
For more of this Material Officer vacancy, visit the official website www [dot] hobarkintl [dot] com.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need any further clarification about this Engineering job, feel free to call us details about: +234 706 528 6921.
Don’t forget to check other material officer jobs.
- Hobark International Limited
- +234 706 528 6921
- 4/15 Bishop Kale Close, Off Kasumu Ekemode Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Not Specified
- Full Time
- Not Disclosed
- Hazzle Free