Recruitment for Outsystems Developer in Capgemini Software development at Chennai.
- We are looking for a talented developer to join our experienced development team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, modifying, and implementing new or existing software products.
- Your duties will include liaising with the development managers, writing clean, scalable code, creating testing protocols, fixing bugs, and deploying programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information technology.
- Knowledge of software systems and frameworks including AnglularJS, Git, GitHub, and .NET.
- Experience with object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks.
- Familiarity with Agile development technologies.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies quickly.
“ Capgemini Software development ” www [dot] capgemini [dot] com.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.
How To Apply?
For more details about this online Developer vacancy, visit official website www [dot] capgemini [dot] com.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need any further clarification about this Developer job, feel free to call us at: 044 6749 2000.
Don’t forget to check other developer jobs.
- Capgemini Software development
- 044 6749 2000
- Omr, Prestige Cyber Towers, 117, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Karapakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 6000973.
- Not Specified
- Full Time
- Rs.15,000 Per Month