Opening for Project Engineer in Teems India Towerlines Pvt Ltd at Chennai.
- We are looking for a dedicated project engineer to assist with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality.
- To be a successful project engineer, you should have the ability to work with multiple discipline projects and demonstrate excellent project management and supervision skills.
- You should also have excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions
- Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Transmission Line stringing using TSE machines.
- Interested in learning new technology and methods in Conductor Installation procedures.
- Willingness to take up both domestic and overseas assignments.
” Teems India Towerlines Pvt Ltd ” www [dot] teemsindia [dot] com.
Teems India Towerlines Private Limited, an ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 certified and ICRA rated Company (BBB-, Stable) which has over 35 years of experience in carrying out High Voltage Transmission Lines construction/installation of up to 400 KV in India, Middle East and Africa.
How To Apply?
For more details about this online Project Engineer vacancy, visit official website www [dot] teemsindia [dot] com.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need any further clarification about this Project Engineer job, feel free to call us at: 044 2496 1779.
Don’t forget to check otherproject engineer jobs.
- Teems India Towerlines Pvt Ltd.
- 044 2496 1779.
- 3, Corporation Main Road, Manikkodi Srinivasan Nagar, Perungudi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600041.
- Not Specified
- Project & Program Management
- Rs.30,000 Per Month