Best Opportunities For Content Creator At Tempkers Limited In Nigeria.
* Bachelor Degree.
* 2 to 5 years of work experience.
* Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns.
* Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the companyâs social media accounts.
* Analyzing the companyâs digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying.
* Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
Interview Date & Time, Location:
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
” Tempkers Limited ” www[dot] tempkers [dot] com.
* To help organizations achieve more by providing, promoting an innovative and productive workforce.
* Provide the needed support to help African youths to grow their career, deliver value on the job, through effective educational training and career advice.
* Reduce the unemployment rate in Africa, while fostering business growth.
How To Apply?
For more of this Content Creator vacancy, visit the official website www [dot] tempkers [dot] com.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address; email@example.com.
If you need any further clarification about this blogger job, feel free to call us details about: +234 908 000 0600.
Don’t forget to check other content creator jobs.
- Tempkers Limited
- +234 908 000 0600.
- Suite 8 Bida Street by Ajeokuta Street. Area 2 Section 2, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria
- 30th June, 2022.
- Full Time
- 2 to 4
- N40,000 â N70,000 Monthly.
- Hazzle free