Essentially Need For Data Entry Operator At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Switzerland
* Medecins Sans FrontiÃ¨res is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters.
* MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
* Higher Secondary education is essential.
* 1 to 2 years experience in data management is required.
* Able to learn and use software used for recording.
* Essential computer literacy (word, excel).
* Participate in the search for missing data.
* Ensure, promote and maintain confidentiality regarding all information registered.
* Update files of existing patients and make any corrections needed.
* Participate in compilation of data both from MSF structures and from collaborating health facilities.
Interview Date & Time, Location:
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2022.
” Medecins Sans Frontieres ”
MÃ©decins Sans FrontiÃ¨res (MSF) was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organisation that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially.
Our mandate concerns emergency relief, and the principles we honour while carrying out our work are contained in the MSF Charter.
Today, MSF is one of the worldâs leading independent international medical relief organisations, working in more than 70 countries worldwide and with operational centres and national offices in 19 countries.
How To Apply?
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need any further clarification about this Data Entry Operator job, feel free to call us details about: 00 41 22 849 84 84.
Don’t forget to check other data entry operator jobs.
- Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) - Switzerland
- 78 Rue de Lausanne Case Postale 1016 1211 Geneva 1 Switzerland
- 4th July, 2022.
- Full Time
- Not Specified
- Hazzle Free