Immediate wanted for Warehouse Officer At Erisco Foods Limited In Nigeria.
* Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more.
* EriscoFoods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing.
* As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
* B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
* Minimum of two (2) years experience in Inventory Control/Warehousing, preferably in the FMCG sector.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Dynamics Navision is an added advantage.
* Prepare Waybills.
* Update stock cards.
* Fast tracking of warehouse activities in finished goods sub department.
” Erisco Foods Limited ” www[dot] eriscofoodsltd [dot] com.
To become one of the largest indigenous manufacturers of food products globally.
Erisco foods limited, is an indigenous foods product manufacturer was incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, We are firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing.
How To Apply?
For more this Warehouse Officer vacancy, visit the official website www [dot] eriscofoodsltd [dot] com.
In order to apply please send your latest updated resume (CV) to our mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any further clarification about this Warehouse Officer job, feel free to call us details about:+234 809 111 1222.
Don’t forget to check other warehouse officer jobs.
- Erisco Foods Limited
- +234 809 111 1222
- 2, Oyeleke Street, Oregun, Alausa Ikeja, 100001, Lagos, Nigeria
- 30th June, 2022.
- Full Time
- Warehouse Officer
- Not disclosed
- Resume Attached in MS Word or PDF format