Recruitment for Deputy Manager- Indirect taxation in Deloitte at Gurugram.
- We are looking for a highly driven tax manager to ensure that clients’ state and federal tax documents are prepared and filed in a timely manner.
- The tax manager responsibilities include developing solutions for potential tax issues, keeping abreast of new developments in tax legislation, and informing staff of new legislative developments.
- You should also be able to advise clients on tax planning, tax research, and tax compliance.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, taxation, finance, business or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license.
- Proven experience as a tax manager, public accountant or similar role.
- The ability to work with different taxation software.
- Extensive knowledge of tax legislation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
“ Deloitte ” www [dot] deloitte [dot] comk.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and legal services with approximately 415,000 professionals globally. In FY 2021, the network earned revenues of US$50.2 billion in aggregate. As of 2020, Deloitte is the third-largest privately-owned company in the United States, according to Forbes. The firm has sponsored a number of activities and events including the 2012 Summer Olympics.
How To Apply?
For more details about this online Deputy Manager vacancy, visit official website www [dot] deloitte [dot] com.
If you need any further clarification about this Deputy Manager job, feel free to call us at: 0124 664 7000.
Don’t forget to check otherdeputy manager jobs.
- 0124 664 7000
- Plot No - 15, 5th Floor Bptp Crest, Phase - 4, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana 122015.
- Not Specified
- Full Time
- Finance & Accounting
- 3 to 6
- Rs.15,000 Per Month
- Not Mentioned