Oral foreign English teacher needed in China
We would like to welcome you to this beautiful oriental land with rapid development to start your teaching career in China. Tianjin is a beautiful and modern city and relatively close to Beijing. One advantage of living in Tianjin is that the cost of living is less than in most of the other big cities in China, meaning that you don’t need to spend much money to live a highly comfortable life here. Public transport in the city is highly developed and the subway system is constantly expanding too. If you prefer going by taxi it is also a cheap way to travel. Tianjin has a very friendly atmosphere and you will make lots of new friends here.
We hope you can be a member of our teaching family!
Description Salary and Benefits are as follows:
- We have 3 types of contract available. The primary contract pays between 8000-12000RMB per month.
- We provide a valid work visa, the only legal way to work in China.
- Vacation allowance for the one year contract teachers
- We provide medical insurance in case of an accident
- Teacher’s schedules run from Monday to Friday, always during the daytime, no work on weekends and no office hours.
- Teaching content is only oral English teaching in class and we provide teaching material for you to base your lessons on.
- We provide free tutoring of communication in Mandarin
- Bonuses for outstanding teachers which are awarded at the end of each teaching semester
- We provide a free pick-up at Tianjin or Beijing airport
Qualifications and suggestive requirements:
- We accept Native or European English Speakers
- EFL teaching experience is preferred but not essential
- A positive, reliable attitude and good communication skills are a must
- Preferred age for our teachers is between 23 and 60 years old
Required documents for qualified applicants:
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Recent Photographs x3
- Photocopy of Passport details page
- Photocopy of Degree
- Photocopy of any professional qualifications such as TEFL, CELTA, etc.
If you are interested in the position we provide, please send all required documents to our mailbox.
Contact person: Lisa
E-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]
Cell phone: 86-13821469919