International Teacher for K3-12 Beijing
- Location: Beijing, Beijing, China
Are you a successful TEFL teacher, but not feeling quite so outstanding? Appreciated? Valued? Hello from Good Teachers Union (GTU)! Welcome, and thanks for reading this advertisement! We are a large, successful, franchised private school enterprise with schools through out China. Our curriculum has been proven by over 60 years of classroom deliveries, and continues to grow internationally from our roots in the United States. We are proud of our courseware, its integrated, interactive, and high-tech delivery systems, and our positive, children-oriented approach to learning. And, due to our rapid growth in numerous new facilities, we are in immediate need of five teachers (a couple is more than welcomed), for pre-school through elementary school instruction. Our staffing requirements range from big cities with bright lights to nationally ranked, small city, outstanding living environments! We offer an excellent package, and consider ourselves flexible toward meeting the individual needs of our foreign teachers!
* Depending on experience and location, a salary after taxes of 8,000 - 15,000 RMB/month in an environment where saving US $1,000/month is, indeed, very possible! (Compare this to your current situation, and those feelings of being “not-quite-appreciated” for your contributions.)
* Your compensation includes active assistance with work visas and renewals,Contract completion bonus, airline flights come to China and reimbusement up to 8,000 RMB annually, relocation assistance,and TEFL and Chinese language classes should you so desire.
* You’ll enjoy a 32-hour workweek, with very reasonable class loads.
* You’ll be in a co-teaching environment with a qualified Chinese English teacher beside you full-time, and where teamwork is highly valued.
* Your workweek will include two consecutive days off, and up to 11-vacation days/year. (This gives you plenty of time to visit famous locations outside your community.
* Your own complimentary, Western equipped, fully furnished apartment, within a reasonable distance of our school. And, your choice for living arrangements – a shared apartment with another foreigner/your partner – or a single apartment.
* Where we locate always includes a healthy, educated, encouraging group of interlocking communities with friendly, outgoing citizens/students, who actually value and enjoy interacting with foreigners.
* All our classrooms utilize a fully implemented, high-tech teaching environment, GTU offers an easy to implement curriculum with solid, well-developed and proven teachers’ guides.
* Our schools were built from the ground up for teaching, and offer a bright, modern, beautiful environment with small classes (maximum of 12 students).
* As an employee in China, you’ll be part of approximately 200 schools in our system, with a focus on employee skill set development, and opportunities for rapid personal and professional advancement in a growing, exciting atmosphere.
For more information,you can also contact me at Skype alma.zhao