EXCEL/Access/SQL Training For Co-orporates @GITS Academy Bangalore
- Location: Jayanagar 8th Block,Sangam Circle, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as ‘GITS Academy’ a Leading name in Corporate IT Training.
We provide training for analytical software like Advance Excel and SAS for Analytics.
Our Advance Excel Training Includes:
1. Advanced Data analysis and Data Management using Excel 2007/2010.
A) Advanced Data Analysis: - Pivot tables & Reports, Goal seek, Solver function, Scenarios, Data tables Data Analysis, Data validation, Formatting and conditional formatting
B) Data Management: - Organizing Data, Sorting and Filtering, Grouping and outlining data, Data subtotaling, Subtotaling, grouping and filtering data, advanced functions in Excel, Lookup functions, Mathematical functions, Text, database functions and Data consolidation, macros writing in Excel/VBA. Duration: 20hrs….
2. VBA/macros programming in Excel.
Introduction to VBA, VBA Procedures, User Forms, Creating Multiple Pivot Table, Modifying Pivot Table, Excel’s Events, Interacting with Other Applications, Controlling Program Flow and Making Decisions IF, If Else, Else if, Select...While Error-Handling Techniques, Bug Extermination Techniques Etc. Duration: 20hrs…
3. Advanced VBA/macros programming in Excel.
Primer in Excel VBA, Workbooks and Worksheets, Using Ranges, Using Names, Data Lists, PivotTables, Charts, Event Procedures, Adding Controls, Text Files and File Dialog, User Forms , RibbonX, Interacting with Other Office Applications, Data Access with ADO, Managing External Data, Programming the VBE,…. Duration: 30hrs…
4. MS Access.
OOPS, Advanced programming Concepts, Active X Controls, Conversions, Automations, ActiveX Data Objects, Set Forms Reports, Properties, Criteria Statements, Error Codes, Functions Etc.
5. SQL Server Training2008: Microsoft SQL Server is an application used to create computer databases for the Microsoft Windows family of server operating systems. Microsoft SQL Server provides an environment used to generate databases that can be accessed from workstations, the Internet, or other media such as a personal digital assistant (PDA). Database and Relational Database Management systems, Data Types, Creating, altering and manipulating tables, Data Manipulation language: using select, insert, update and delete commands, Using filter clauses, operators and SQL functions, Column & table alias joins Queries and indexes Etc.
We are providing classes during weekdays/ weekends (2-3 hrs)
Training given by Real time expert.
GITS Academy - Bangalore's no 1 Training Specialists
No.719/A, 4th Floor, J K Towers, No.53-2, 46th Cross, Sang am Circle,
Jayanagar 8th Block, Bangalore – 560082
Contact + 91 8792590942/ 9600441263
Mail: [email protected]