WEEKEND CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN POWER GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION Lagos Mainland
- Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria
About AETI POWER Programmes
With a focus on technical capacity building and the enhancement of sustainable power delivery, AETI POWER Certificate programmes are designed, incorporating both Classroom and Technical Hands-on Training exercise, aimed at equipping Engineers & Technicians who will be able to function as skilled Personnel in the Generation and Distribution Sub-sectors of the Power Industry.
• Acquisition of relevant Hands on skills in order to prepare participants for careers in the Power Industry.
• To enhance opportunities for employment facilitated by the acquisition of relevant skills needed to function in the power industry.
• To close the gap between the demand and supply of reliable and proficient skilled professionals required in the power sector.
• These certificate programmes present opportunities for Individuals, Power Companies and Operators of Power Plants to develop pipeline of well-trained technical personnel to meet their operational, expansion and succession plans. Universities, States and Local Governments can also take advantage of these programmes to empower students and citizens with skills to reduce unemployment.
• Opportunity to be on AETI Power Recruitment Portal.
CERTIFICATE IN POWER GENERATION
With specialization in:
• Instrumentation and Control
• Mechanical Maintenance
• Electrical Maintenance
• Plant Operations
• Classroom Sessions (12Weekends)
-General Overview of the Power Industry (2Wkds.)
-Specialization Sessions (10Wkds)
• Plant Attachment (3months)
To prepare participants to become proficient in the operation and maintenance of power generating plants and equipment.
Participants must be computer literate.
BSC, HND in: Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Chemical, Electromechanical Engineering and other related Fields.
All courses delivered in AETI POWER are deployed in our well-equipped laboratories and workshops by very qualified power professionals and academicians, supported by power simulators, equipment and E-library. These training programmes are complemented by internship placement (3months attachment) with power companies. We are able to organize this programme on In-plant basis depending on volume.
Obtain registration form from our office or download form @ www.aetipowersystems.com
NOTE: Discounted course fee for first 20 persons to register, Special rate available for NYSC members. Limited seats available
FOR FURTHER DETAILS:
Please Contact; AETI POWER SYSTEMS AND CONTROLS LIMITED
148/150 Bode Thomas Street, Eric Manuel Bus Stop, Surulere, Lagos.
Front Desk: 01-4539911, Shina: 0806-355-6053, 0813-711-9776.
E-mail: [email protected]; [email protected]; Website: www.aetipowersystems.com